Friday, February 4, 2011

And it begins..

Hello, and welcome to my little corner of the universe.

I’ve been debating whether or not to start a blog for some time. I’m not pregnant, not adopting, not running my own business or writing a book; I knew there would be a lack of cohesive theme. However, I do like passing along a good deal, sharing stories that make my girlfriends laugh, letting others in on things that have made my life easier, and getting people excited about new ministry opportunities. I considered names like The Half-Assed Housewife (already taken) and The Mediocre Mama (because excellence is totally overrated). But what I really wanted was to provide a little escape from the chaos that surrounds most of us on a daily basis. So, grab yourself a cup of coffee, sit back and relax with me for five minutes.

At ease, ladies. The world can wait.


P.S. When I created the URL for this page, I meant for it to say "Alicia at ease".blogsopt. I just noticed that it can also be read "Alicia a tease".blogspot. Fantastic. My children will be so proud someday.

2 comments:

  1. First comment! Wohoo!:) I love it. I admit I did read Alicia A Tease and went, "uh, what does THAT mean?" but I get it now and it's cute!

    Love you!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Shannon, I did the same thing but I love it :) I want you to write and be diligent than my lame effort!!! I need things to read that make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete