Monday, April 25, 2011

Where My Mother Fathers At?!?


We recently decided that it was time for a larger vehicle. Lou wasn't thrilled with the idea of a minivan, but I pretty much refused to drive a station wagon. We ended up getting a pretty sweet deal on a used Toyota Sienna (in gray! woo-hoo!). When I told my friend Shannon what we'd purchased I believe her words were as follows:
"You got the Sienna because you liked the Swagger Wagon video, right?"
The Swagger Wagon video? I hadn't heard of it, but thanks to the miracle of YouTube we can watch it over and over again. Love it. And even Lou is feeling less dorky about having a minivan in the family.




Now, does anyone want to buy a well maintained Honda CR-V?

3 comments:

  1. I've never understood the distaste people have for mini-vans. Maybe they're not cool, but they're so practical! As soon as kid #2 comes along, we're getting the nerdiest, soccer-mom-iest van I can find and I'm gonna LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! We are laughing so hard here! Greg is a fan of the minivan...me, not so much. I guess it will happen eventually- just not yet! haha ...wait, unless Greg wants to turn his new pickup dream into a minivan dream... ;)

    ReplyDelete